2008. november 16., vasárnap

- Lengyel-magyar barátság 2.

Tegnapi posztomhoz kapcsolódóan megjött a lengyel DJ válasza MySpace-en. Idézném:

"Thank you for your feedback, I really apreciate it!

Now after the five months I have no idea where did I find your track, but it must have been Mikiseri, CTG or dance Industries since I use them as a great source of unsigned tracks ;)

Just get used to the fact that if the track is good enough, it'll find a place on my tracklist :P

Keep in touch,
Warmonger"

Gyengébb angolosok kedvéért elmondom, hogy megköszöni, hogy tetszik nekem a műsora, de azt már nem tudja, hogy hol találta pontosan a Balearic Sunset-et. De én az általa felsorolt alternatívákból kisakkoztam, hogy minden bizonnyal CTG-ről szedte, tekintve, hogy csak ott vagyok regisztrálva.
Szóval ez van :)